Since qualifying as a Solicitor, Tamlin Bolton has worked in both Clinical Negligence and on specialist high profile Product Liability claims. Her experience has seen her act in both the High Court and Supreme Court, on behalf of seriously injured Claimants in complex litigation.
Having worked and trained as a Solicitor in London since 2010, Tamlin began her career assisting on cases involving a variety of clinical issues such as cancer treatment, spinal surgery and neurology. Thereafter, she has acted for Claimants on a number of medical device claims involving pharmaceutical products, hip replacements and other implants.
Tamlin joined Pryers to work with clients to pursue claims in both Clinical Negligence and Product Liability. She brings with her cross-sector experience, with both Defendant and Claimant work on her CV.
Areas of Interest
Tamlin has a specific interest in claims involving:
- Consent to medical treatment;
- Novel surgical procedures or technique;
- Pharmaceuticals and prescription medications;
- Implants and medical devices.
She is passionate about healthcare in the UK and protecting patient safety. Outside work, she also has a keen interest in the analysis of scientific and clinical data.
Tamlin has written a number of opinion and press articles on legal issues. Here are some of the articles she has written for our website:
- Fake PPE and Coronavirus Testing – May 2020
- The 7 Key Steps to take if you have Suffered an Injury from a Defective Product – October 2019
- Allergen Textured Breast Implants Recall – August 2019
- New Orthopaedic Hip Surgery Guidance – August 2019