Kimberley is originally from Cheshire and first moved to Yorkshire in 2005 to study Psychology at Leeds University. She moved to York in 2008 to study for her GDL and LPC at The College of Law. At Pryers, Kimberley applies herself primarily in the medical negligence team, focusing on areas such as negligent hip surgery and defective hip components.
Areas of Expertise
Kimberley moved to Pryers in the summer of 2011 continuing her work in RTA and other PI work, before moving to the Clinical Negligence department to work in the product liability team and qualified as a solicitor in February 2014. Her key areas of expertise are:
- Clinical Negligence
- Product Liability
• 2014 qualified as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor
• 2013 moved to Clinical Negligence and Product Liability
• 2011 joined Pryers and worked with road traffic accidents and general personal injury cases
• 2010 started working in York with road traffic accidents claims
• 2008 – 2010 College of Law, York
• 2005 – 2008 Leeds University
In her spare time, Kim enjoys horse riding and walking. She also enjoys competitive and team cycling both outdoors and in the gym.